Saturday, September 13, 2008

Protecting the Trust, Preserving the Traditions

From: Dinshaw Mehta
Date: Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 2:32 PM
Subject: Protecting the Trust, Preserving the Traditions


Dear Humdin,

I am contesting for the Trusteeship of the BPP and have enclosed by
statement and vision for the future. I have served the BPP honestly
and diligently the past 14 years, spending 4 to 5 hours every working
day meeting the poor of our community as well as on the affairs of the
BPP.

I have intimate knowledge of issues concerning the community such as
housing, education, youth affairs and community welfare.
My statement and vision for the future is comprehensive and not only
focuses on the work done but provides a roadmap for the development. I
would be grateful if you could take a little time and go through my
website http://www.dinshawmehta.com

It includes my message, manifesto, past record of service to the
community as well as my future vision.

Thanking you

Dinshaw Rusi Mehta

No comments: